The EWEB grant helps fund Eugene 4J’s K-5 grade Energy and Water related science kits.
NOTE for Remote learning:
Elementary FOSS remote learning:
FOSS (Choose Next Gen K-5 modules):
The EWEB Education grant helps fund all of the Eugene 4J K-5th grade Energy, Water and Environment related science kits. This funding is integral for resupplying materials in kits so that quality, hands-on science learning can happen at the classroom level. Below is a list of kits currently supported.
Elementary FOSS kits:
- Kindergarten: Motion and Materials, Trees
- Grade 1: Air and Weather
- Grade 2: Solids and Liquids, Pebbles Sand and Silt
- Grade 3: Motion and Matter, Soils, Rocks and Landforms, Water and Climate
- Grade 4: Energy, Environments
- Grade 5: Earth and Sun, Living Systems, Mixtures and Solutions
See the 4J Science link below for more information and resources for FOSS kits.